We at Liverpool Animal Health Center take the health and safety of our patients, clients, and staff very seriously. In an effort to keep everyone healthy so that we can continue to provide the very best care for your pets, all appointments will be car-side only until further notice. We will not be allowing clients into the hospital to help prevent the spread of illness (there may be exceptions for certain pets). If you have a concern about making an appointment for any reason and your pet needs to be seen, please call and we will work with you to ensure your pet gets the care they need.
ATTENTION LIVERPOOL ANIMAL HEALTH CENTER CLIENTS
Please call our hospital upon your arrival so that our staff can best serve you. 315.622.2882
What this means for you and your pets:
- We will bring any medication or purchased food out to the car for you.
- If you are dropping off your pet, we will have already emailed you a drop off form to fill out. Please bring this to the hospital and we will take it into the hospital along with your pet. The doctor will call you later to discuss the treatment plan for your pet.
- If you are stopping by to pick your pet up from surgery or a drop off appointment, we will bring out all dispensed food/medication and discharge instructions along with your pet to your car.
- If you are here for an exam, we will take your pet inside the hospital while you wait in the car and the doctor will call you to discuss their findings.
- There may be some exceptions in cases. Please contact us
Please remember if you are not feeling well, are self-quarantined or a high-risk patient please do not come to hospital for both your own safety and the safety of others. Ask a friend or family member to bring your beloved pet to the hospital and we are happy to call and discuss everything with you. The health and well-being of our clients, patients and employees are a high priority in our hospital. Please call us if you are unable to make your appointment due to any reason so that we can reschedule for a future date. We appreciate your help in minimizing exposure to COVID-19. We hope you and your families stay healthy through this time.
From the employees of Liverpool Animal Health Center