Keeping Safe During COVID-19
In order to keep our patients, their families and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
1. Beginning June 28th, we will invite one adult to accompany their pets into the exam room for specific appointments.
2. To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (315) 622 2882.
3. We ask you to wear a mask when interacting with our team, during curbside appointments and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
4. When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a hospital team member will meet you at the door.
5. A hospital team member will show you and your pet directly into an exam room.
6. Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
7. Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
8. Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
9. Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
10. Food and prescription pick-up, wellness visits and technician appointments will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
11. Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask that you continue to follow our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (315) 622 2882.
Please contact us with any questions you may have about our safety protocols.