Preventative Care In Liverpool
There are many things you can do for your pet’s preventative care and it’s important that you do them all. Keeping your pet healthy overall will greatly increase the length of their life, catch diseases early enough to treat them and prevent future illnesses or decrease the severity of them, and cost you less in the long run. Veterinary bills can be expensive. Maintaining proper care of your pet and bringing them in for the recommended visits will mean lower vet costs in general because we can detect and treat many diseases and illnesses before drastic measures must be taken.
You can help in preventing future unnecessary veterinary visits by:
- Enrolling in our PawsWellness Program and scheduling the recommended visits
- Keeping up-to-date with immunizations
- Administering the suggested (and prescribed) medications
- Flea and tick preventative product, monthly from March to December
- Heartworm, monthly
- Feeding your pet a healthy and nutritious diet
- Brushing your pet’s teeth and fur daily
- Taking your pet on walks and giving them enough exercise
- Regularly getting your pet groomed (how often depends on the individual animal)
“Such an amazing experience at a veterinarian office”- Tabitha G.
“Given the utmost care & treatment”- Kate F.
“My family will be back! Thanks for a great experience!”- Traci K.
Committed to Exceeding Client Expectations
We have a skilled and educated team of vets who love animals, big and small, and are ready to listen to your needs.
Excellent Practice Standards in the Veterinary Field
We are Accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) and New York State Veterinary Medical Society (NYSVMS).
Devoted to the Longevity and Health of Your Pet
We’re here to help and educate you on responsible pet care and preventive health care so you can be ready to assist your loved one throughout every stage of their life.