Puppy & Kitten Care in Liverpool
Helping New Pet Owners
Welcoming in a new puppy or kitten into your home is exciting but can also come with a lot of questions for both new and seasoned pet owners. Liverpool Animal Health Center is here to assist with providing your pet with the very best in compassionate animal care.
It is important to bring your new pup or kitten in for an initial exam to get them off on the right paw!
Before coming in for your first exam, make sure to fill out our:
What to expect at your pet’s first exam
- Nose to tail physical examination: We will look for any signs of illness and make sure that your pet is healthy.
- Behavioral counseling: We will answer any questions you may have about how to socialize your new puppy or kitten and can assist with learning how to housetrain your new furry family member.
- Vaccination & prevention: Our veterinarian will recommend a vaccine schedule for your pet as well as the best plan for parasite testing, treatment, and prevention.
- Microchipping: We recommend microchipping your new pet as soon as possible. This painless procedure only takes a few minutes and will allow your pet to be found if they are ever lost.
What to bring to your pet’s first exam
- Make sure your puppy is on a leash or your kitten is safely tucked into a carrying case
- We recommend bringing a stool sample so that we can test for the presence of parasites and other potential health issues
- Bring any records you have received
Contact us today to schedule your pet’s first exam: (315) 766-2178
Consider signing up for our Paws4Wellness program which includes wellness and preventative care plans tailored to your pet’s specific needs for a single monthly payment. Our Paws4Wellness program covers all of the preventative care your pet will need throughout the year and is cost effective. Learn more about our available plan options here.
“Such an amazing experience at a veterinarian office”- Tabitha G.
“Given the utmost care & treatment”- Kate F.
“My family will be back! Thanks for a great experience!”- Traci K.
Committed to Exceeding Client Expectations
We have a skilled and educated team of vets who love animals, big and small, and are ready to listen to your needs.
Excellent Practice Standards in the Veterinary Field
We are Accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) and New York State Veterinary Medical Society (NYSVMS).
Devoted to the Longevity and Health of Your Pet
We’re here to help and educate you on responsible pet care and preventive health care so you can be ready to assist your loved one throughout every stage of their life.